RBOSCHCO:boron powder, Zinc sulfide, Molybdenum disulfide, Quartz powder, Silica powder, Zirconium carbide & Manufacturer.
Now China has become a powerful country in science and technology, but do you know how powerful China's technology is? The manned space station alone is not enough, and now it has successfully broken through the key technology of nuclear fusion, even leading the world by 15 years. Does this mean that China is not far from the artificial sun? It turned out that the fully superconducting tokamak nuclear fusion experimental device developed by China at the Hefei Research Institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences successfully achieved a record of 101 seconds of continuous operation at 120 million degrees Celsius, and broke the world record. Compared with the previous record in South Korea, China has time has been directly extended by 5 times, and it seems that we are one step closer to the practical stage of artificial sun.
The success of nuclear fusion technology will lead to the development of gallium nitride.
Gallium Nitride Overview
GaN powder has the characteristics of wide direct band gap, strong atomic bond, high thermal conductivity, good chemical stability (almost no acid corrosion), etc., and has broad application prospects in optoelectronics, high temperature, high-power devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
What are the advantages of gallium nitride?
Reduce energy costs. Because GaN semiconductors are inherently more efficient than silicon, they dissipate less energy in the form of heat, reducing system size and material cost.
Higher power density (smaller size). Higher switching frequencies and operating temperatures than silicon result in lower cooling requirements, smaller heat sinks, conversion from liquid to air cooling, elimination of fans, and reduced magnetics.
Higher switching frequency. The higher switching frequency of GaN devices allows the use of smaller inductors and capacitors in power circuits. Inductance and capacitance are proportional to frequency - a 10x increase in frequency results in a 10x decrease in capacitance and inductance. This can greatly reduce weight and bulk as well as cost. Additionally, higher frequencies can reduce noise in motor drive applications. High frequencies also enable wireless power transmission with higher power, greater spatial freedom, and larger transceiving air gaps.
Reduced system cost. Although GaN semiconductors are generally more expensive than silicon, by using GaN you can reduce the size/cost of passive inductor and capacitor circuit components, filters, cooling and other components, thereby reducing system-level cost.
Gallium Nitride Applications
1. GaN can be used for large TV screens or smaller full-color panels in trains or buses. GaN-based LEDs are more efficient, offering another possibility for blue and green LEDs.
2. Gallium nitride is used in power semiconductor fields such as electric vehicles and photovoltaic power generation.
3. Gallium nitride is used in the 5G radio frequency field. Due to the increasingly high requirements of 5G on RF power and energy consumption, the 5G RF field will gradually replace silicon-based materials with gallium nitride.
4. GaN is used in the field of fast charging of mobile phones. GaN chargers have the characteristics of high power, small size and high efficiency, which are the key to breakthrough ultra-fast charging technology.
5. In terms of detectors, GaN ultraviolet detectors have been successfully developed, with a wavelength of 369 nm, and the response speed is comparable to that of Si detectors. Research in this area is still in its infancy. GaN detectors will have important applications in flame detection and missile warning.
6. GaN material series has low heating rate and high breakdown electric field, and is an important material for the development of high-temperature and high-power electronic devices and high-frequency microwave devices.
Gallium Nitride Price
The price of gallium nitride will fluctuate randomly due to factors such as gallium nitride prices are expected to rise in the future.
Erbium oxide Er2O3 powder is a pink powder with the chemical formula Er2O3, mainly used as an additive for yttrium iron garnet and a control material for nuclear reactors.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with a molecular formula of FeSi2 and a molecular weight of 119.975. It is a gray powder, odorless, tetragonal crystals. For hydrogen catalytic oxidation and methanation catalyst.…
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder is a high melting point material with good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance in high temperature environment. It is made of nichrome tungsten carbide particles, produced by plasma spraying me…